Returns and Exchanges
Our goal is to provide you with the best information, images, product materials, and Customer Service to ensure that you get the right item the first time. However, we also encourage you to shop with us and experiment with what products fit your needs, and understand that on occasion, you'll need to return or exchange something you've purchased. We make every effort to ensure that the return and exchange process is as quick and simple as possible for you. If you are purchasing something for the first time, we encourage you to review our Return and Exchange policy and procedure, which is outlined here.
All returns must meet the following criteria:
1. Item(s) being returned must be new, unused, and in their original packaging with all product materials. If the packaging was opened, the item(s) must be returned in resalable condition. Item(s) not returned in resalable condition will NOT be refunded.
2. You must contact us within 30 days of receiving your order by logging into your account and requesting a return. We will provide you with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number and return instructions via email. Return requests received after 30 days of receiving your order are typically not accommodated. RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Returns received after 30 days from the RMA issue date, or received without an RMA, will not be refunded, however, the item(s) may be returned to you for a $10 fee.
3. If you need a different item, please place a new order for the needed replacement item(s) and return the item(s) you have already received. The quickest way to ensure the processing of your replacement items is place a new order for the new item(s), and immediately request an RMA.
4. Returns are not accepted for instruments used in medical practices, such as replacement manikin parts.
5. To ensure safe travel of your return item(s), we highly encourage you to ship via a traceable shipping method (i.e. FedEx, UPS, USPS) with a delivery confirmation or tracking number. All shipping costs must be pre-paid. COD shipments will be refused outright. To ensure prompt refunds, we encourage you to email your return tracking information to our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Refunds are for merchandise only, shipping charges are not refunded. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges unless the item was damaged upon receipt, in which case please contact our Support Team at email@example.com and provide pictures of the damaged item and the packaging it came in.
7. Returns are not available for closeout, discontinued, or clearance items.
8. All returns are subject to inspection and refunds will be issued at SchoolSupplyGiant.com's discretion only.
For returns or exchanges please do so by logging into your account and requesting a return.